Custom Felts

Saturday 5 April 2014

Womens Institute bunny


Last year i had the pleasure of being invited to a local Womens Instiute to show tell them all about needle felting and to show them how to make a christmas bauble.
36 lovely ladies came and made me very welcome and we spent two hours felting away creating the their own decorations. 
Later I got some really good feedback from them and recently was asked to go again to show them something a bit more challenging. This session was only meant to last for an hour and a half but they enjoyed it so much it lasted for three hours! And during that time we drink tea, ate cake and felted furiously!  
I got some lovely feedback again and today one of the ladies who didnt have time to stay and finish her bunny off. Send me this lovely photo to show me she had completed it and how happy she was with the demonstration I gave. 
Here is her bunny


And here is the one i made for them to recreate.
I think she did a really good job, dont you. 
I will post some more photos of the other bunnies soon
Lisa x



No comments:

Post a Comment