Custom Felts

Sunday 13 April 2014

Artisan market. The results!

As posted yesterday, today was spent at my first Artisan market.
I have done a few craft fairs before but this was different. The room was bright and warm and central heated, they had 'runners' to bring you food and drinks and the company from the other traders was wonderful.
Over 200 people visited and I had a good few sales, lots of interest and some good potential business growing opportunities!
One of the things I was selling was my needle felting start kits. I have teddies, bunnies, ladybirds, flowers, owls amd hedgehogs. 
A little boy came to the stall with his mum, a lovely very chatty liitle boy called William. He was only 6 but chatted like a 12 year old. He took a liking to Rodney ( see meet Rodney blog) and begged his mum to buy him. I had to tell him Rodney was my friend and I would be lonely without him. He bought a little teddy instead and then spotted the hedgehog kit. 'Pleeeeeaaase can we make a hedgehog mum' he said. And they bought one.
Later on his evening I got this photo posted on my feltsforever facebook page.
It was William and his new friend hedgehog! 
I was so pleased they had posted it and to recieve such good comments about my kits and how much they enjoyed making him. 
Isn't he such a cutie!  Thank you William! 
Lisa x

1 comment: