Custom Felts

Saturday 31 May 2014

A week off

A week off work this week was meant to be spent felting my orders and gardening.
The truth, I have spent the majority of the time doing things for others, not that I mind but sometimes you just need a little 'me' time.
Today I managed it! Three hours of bliss, my own music, no interuptions, no can you justs or would you minds.
I planted Petunias and tidied the garden ready for a hopefully good summer. Then it was time to felt. Its so relaxing I nearly fell asleep. I was working on ' Neil' I didnt get as much done to him as I had planned to this week but every little helps.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, just found your blog;its amazing! Your work is beautful, the details are just perfect. You are such a talented felter. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, much appreciated. More coming on soon. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete