Custom Felts

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Raymond Van Barneveld 40th birthday surprise!

I while ago I was asked if I could make a felted darts player, Raymond Van Barneveld for an avid fans 40th birthday.
 Well I'm always up for a challenge, so I said yes.  I must admit there were times where I thought I'd bitten off more I could chew, with a few complications along the way. 

After looking at photos of 'Barney' for the last few months I must say I feel like I've got to know him and when I delivered him today I actually felt quite sad letting him go! 
I would say he is my best face to date but I'm still learning and have a long way to go and now, well I'm ready for my next challenge....




I enjoyed doing the details on the shirt


The darts were pins wrapped in wool and felted.


A bit of 2D felting, so much quicker to do.






No comments:

Post a Comment